PT Petrosea Tbk has been designing, building and mining in all corners of Indonesia since 1972 and today is recognized as one of Indonesia’s leading engineering, construction and mining contractors. Thanks to the imagination and commitment of more than 1,500 staff, Petrosea has secured a growing portfolio of projects throughout Indonesia and the region.
Our strategic shareholder and partner, Clough Limited (ASX:CLO) provides Petrosea with access and support to world class management and project delivery systems which allows Petrosea to deliver international excellence to the Indonesian market.
We are currently taking applicants for the following Jakarta based positions:
1. Senior Electrical Engineer
1. 8 - 10 years experience in General Electrical Engineering
2. Familiar with Codes used in Electrical industrial areas such as PUIL, IEC, NEC, AS/New Zealand etc.
3. Familiar with Electrical Engineering Software such as ETAP, SKM, EDSA etc. will be an advantage
2. Senior Civil/Structural Engineer
1. 8 - 10 years experience in General Civil Engineering
2. Familiar with Codes used in general industrial areas such as Australian Standards, ASCE, ACI etc.
3. Familiar with Discipline Engineering Software such as Space Gass, Staad Pro, Terramodel etc. will be an advantage
3. Senior Mechanical Engineer
1. 8 - 10 years experience in General Mechanical Engineering
2. Familiar with Code such as ASME, API, TEMA, AS Standard etc.
3. Familiar with Engineering Software such as PV-Elite, CAESAR etc. will be an advantage
1) Strong back ground on Engineering for Service and Infrastructure of Mining or Industries.
2) Knowledge on Oil & Gas, Power Generation will be an advantage.
3) Knowledge on Fabrication will be an advantage.
4) Willing to go to site through out Indonesia or abroad.
5) Understand to CAD or Microstation.
6) Fluent in English.
7) Teamwork .
Able to operate Microsoft Windows Application
An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful candidates.
To apply for this position, please forward your application together with a detailed resume including recent colour photograph to email@example.com in Microsoft Word format or Pdf, not more than 350kb, latest by November 19th 2007.
Please mention in the subject of your email the position you wish to apply.
Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview