Lowongan kerja migas oktober / October 27, 2007 - nopember / November 06, 2007
PT. McDermott Indonesia, a leader in the field of Marine Construction for the offshore oil and gas industry, specializing in design engineering, fabrication, installation and overall of challenging EPCI projects, would like to invite highly skilled individuals to fill the positions in our Jakarta Engineering Office :
a. LEAD / SUPERVISOR MECHANICAL ENGINEER
b. SR. PROJECT ENGINEER / PROJECT ENGINEER
c. SR. HSE ENGINEER / HSE ENGINEER
d. SR & PIPING ENGINEER
e. SR. STRUCTURAL ENGINEERS
f. SR. PIPELINE ENGINEERS
g. SR. PROCESS ENGINEER
h. SR. NAVAL ARCHITECT
i. SR. PLANNER
• Candidate must have relevant Engineering degree from recognized university either in Indonesia or overseas.
• Candidate must have minimum 10 years or 15 years (for point a) experience in Engineering related to offshore, oil and gas industry.
• Strong analytical capabilities.
• Good English communication skills, both oral and written.
• Willing to work in a team and hardworking environmental condition.
Application letters detailing fully experience and educational standard attained, with recent photograph (4×6cm) should be submitted within 10 days to :
PT. McDERMOTT INDONESIA
PO. BOX 1428 / JKT - JAKARTA 12940
E-mail : JakartaHRD@mcdermott.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview.