Interns will be placed in some of the most beautiful and prestigious vacation resorts and country clubs in the world and will be working side-by-side with other trainees from all over the globe.
Work placement details
The Internship in Hospitality in the United States is a dual programme that also encourages cross-cultural exchange. The hospitality industry presents an ideal forum for international understanding as it breaks down social barriers by hosting cultural representatives and guests in an environment that promotes peace and friendships. The sharing of the rich cultural traditions and heritage from your homeland is an integral component of this programme.
PT. Nache Indonesia
Wisma Dharma Fiskal
Jalan Cawang Baru Tengah No.3 RT.001 RW.011
Jakarta 13340, Indonesia
Middle East Info:
Nache Indonesia arranges cultural exchange and training programs around the United States. Below are a few of the many resorts/hotels where trainees have the opportunity to complete their practical training experience.
Florida : Marco Island, Naples, Key West, Sandestin, Miami and Captiva Island.
South Carolina : Myrtle Beach, Hilton Head
Trainee positions are available in the following disciplines:
* Food service;
* Front Office;
* Housekeeping Supervisor/Rooms Division;
* Resort Activities;
* Hospitality Accounting/Administration.
Applicants must be:
* At least 18 years old;
* Willing to share their culture;
* Holders of valid passports;
* Able to pay the programme fee at the time of application;
* Fluent in English – trainees will be dealing with guests on a daily basis, regardless of their assigned positions;
* Have at least 2 years of post-secondary education related to hospitality and/or…
* Have at least 2 years of experience in the hospitality field and/or
* Have one year of each listed above.
Make sure you attach the following documents to the completed application form:
* Curriculum Vitae.
* Cover Letter.
* Copies of degree or diploma if they list any related education.
* Reference letters to support at least 2 years of experience if you do not have the 2 years of elated education.
* Copy of valid passport.
* Copy of any visas previously held for the USA. If you are student applying for 4 months internship you also need to submit a letter from your school or documentation showing you are current student and will be on break and returning to your studies after your time in the US. Only current students may apply for a 4 months program.
* Motivation Letter.