One of the biggest coal mining company located at South Kalimantan offers you following positions:
a. HR OFFICER - (HO):
1. S1 degree in psychology.
2. 3 years experience at similar position (esp. in recruitment & counseling).
3. Good knowledge in human resource and personnel.
4. Conversant with administration and management matters.
b. ADMINISTRATION OFFICER - (AO):
1. Male, S1/ D3 degree in any disciplines.
2. Min. 3 years experience in Administration/HR/General Affair (security, camp, maintenance, transportation arrangement).
3. Mature, strong of leadership and influencing people and good interpersonal skill.
c. MINE SUPERVISOR - (MS):
1. S1/ D3 degree in mine engineering.
2. Min. 3 years (S1)/ 5 years (D3) of experience in mine operations/ planning.
3. Good knowledge of drilling & blasting.
d. WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR - (WS):
1. Male, S-1 degree in any disciplines.
2. Min. 5 years of experience in purchasing/logistic/warehouse operations.
3. Good knowledge of financial control.
4. Good negotiation.
5. Good computer skill in supply system & other basic computer system.
e. MECHANICAL ENGINEER - (ME):
1. Male S1/ D3 degree in mechanical engineering, majoring in machinery or fix plant with interest in plant maintenance, structural design, power generation of bulk material handling facility, machinery and fabrication work.
2. Proficient in computer for engineering and control software.
f. ELECTRICAL ENGINEER - (EE):
1. Male, S1/ D3 degree in electrical engineering, majoring in electrical power with interest in plant electrical maintenance, instrumentation control, substation and power generation of bulk material handling facility, machinery & fabrication work.
2. Experience in electrical control design system is an advantage.
3. Proficient in computer for engineering & control software.
g. MAINTENANCE PLANNER - (MP):
1. Male, S1/ D3 degree in mechanical or electrical engineering.
2. Min. 3 years of experience in maintenance planning and scheduling.
3. Knowledge of mechanical/electrical maintenance of coal conveyor, primary & secondary crusher, screen, coal sampling system, belt scale system, etc.
4. Knowledge of inventory, purchasing system & maintenance management.
1. Maximun 35 years old.
2. Good conversation in English (oral & written).
3. Familiar with computer hardware & software (i.e. Ms. office, Ms. project, Ms. visio, network database) and common it related with position.
4. Good attitude, self-motivated, team player, strong analysis, conceptual thinking, communicative, and cooperative.
5. Willing to be stationed in remote area.
If you meet the above qualifications, please submit your application letter & cv (including your photograph), and put the position code on the top right / left corner of envelope to:
P.O. BOX 110 TTB.
Max. file size:
application letter & cv (pdf/rtf) less than 500kb
photograph (jpg) less than 25kb
Closing date: July 18th, 08.
Only shortlisted candidate will be interviewed