Statoil Indonesia Karama AS is part of the Norwegian Statoil-Hydro corporation, one of the world’s largest operator. As operator for Production Sharing Contract with BP MIGAS for the Karama block on behalf of itself and of its co-ventures, Statoil Indonesia Karama AS plans to start exploration drilling of 3 wells in the ultra deep waters of West Sulawesi in late 2009 or early 2010.
To support that activities, we are seeking for the following position:
• Plan and follow up the offshore drilling operations in close relationship with other engineers, other project disciplines and with involved service companies.
• Obtain and verify all collected and relevant drilling data.
• Work with quality assurance, risk and cost/benefit analysis.
• Utilise cost-effective working methods, tools and technology.
• Will also work offshore on the drilling unit.
• University degree in drilling / petroleum engineering.
• Need to speak and write English.
• Willing to travel.
If you are interested and meet the requirements, please send an application letter, CV and recent photograph not later than 29th June 2008 to the following address :
Statoil Indonesia Karama AS
Wisma Pondok Indah 2, Suite 602
Jl. Sultan Iskandar Muda Kav V-TA
Attn: HR Department
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.