EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES AT CONOCOPHILLIPS
We have a job opening for immediate employment.
Lifting & Scaffolding Supervisor
• Supervise all lifting, rigging, scaffolding and heavy transportation activities.
• Manage budget related with lifting, scaffolding and transport utilization.
• Responsible for his goals and objectives given by company by following and enforcing Company s Health Safety — Environment Management Systems, Standard Safety Practices Manual and Environmental Practices Manual during all construction projects.
• Management of the Lifting, Scaffolding & Transportation services contractor to ensure compliance with specification contracts schedules and safety issues, which include service maintenance planning, execution and other preparatory work.
• Management of Inspection and Supervisor personals activities for work/services.
• Assist superintendent in developing service contract and process.
• Working as a team player within the Support Services group, coordinate services work order or eliminate or control work order backlog.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum 5 years in heavy lifting operation or construction with at least 3 years in a supervisory capacity in oil and gas construction/Operation, with at least one of the following backgrounds: Engineering / technical degree (S1) with knowledge in Mechanical or Civil.
• Hold MIGAS Certification in Rigging & Scaffolding.
Write down THE POSITION TITLE you apply in the subject of your email.
Send your application and CV to:
This posting will be closed on 4 July 2008. Only very short-listed candidates will be contacted for further process.
ConocoPhillips Lowongan Kerja Teknik