BUSINESS FINANCE MANAGER
To be based in Jakarta, reporting to the Finance & Business Unit C. Head
Provide decision tools to Business units in the form of Customer & Product profitability reports so that they are able to perform their function more effectively in meeting the bank goals.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Analyze the performance of business segment so that those business units are able to make further decisions to meet their budget.
- Prepare the daily monitoring reports to assist business units with tools to evaluate their
performance on a more frequent basis.
- Maintain the product mapping to the proper MIS reporting lines to ensure accuracy and consistency of the financial results.
- Prepare and perform analysis for the forecasting of business performance to help them estimate their effort in meeting the budgeted numbers.
- Prepare budgeted numbers for all business and support units to be in line with group directions.
Support ALCO with ALM reports so that members can make decisions on what actions to take.
- 5-8 years in Management Accounting role in a foreign bank
- Eye to the details
- Business minded and having good communication skills
- Undergraduate , preferably post graduate
- Majoring in Accounting or Banking & Finance Good communication skills (ENGLISH is a MUST)
Very attractive remuneration with promising career development is waiting for the right candidate.
If you are qualified and interested in the position, please email your complete CV (BELOW 500KB, MS Word file, current job descriptions, plus reference contacts, photo), together with current salary info to:
for our consideration. All applications will be treated in highest confidentiality and only short-listed candidates will be notified.