(based in Cikarang or Surabaya factory)
* Responsible to manage supply planning operations for one or more categories covering the FG stock optimization to support the customer service target,
* balance the production plan vs stock,
* managing and control the right materials,
* plan and monitor the promo and relaunch planning, minimize business waste,
* support the business requirement in optimize the working capital.
* Min 26 years of age
* Min bachelor degree in Technical background, i.e. Industrial Engineering
* Min 4 years experience in Supply Chain (plus commercial knowledge).
* Good blend of material planning, production and demand planning knowledge.
* Possess excellent verbal and written English
* Able to supervise effectively small teams (3-5 people) and influence others
* Able to work together effectively with other functions within Unilever Indonesia
* Have good sense on commercial aspects and business plan
* Capability to influence others, have strong integrity and drive people
We need 5 (five) persons to fulfill this position, to be part of Customer Development (Sales - Ice Cream) team.
* Responsible for maintenance and repair of sales equipment - ice cream.
* Ensure the accuracy of sales equipment data in field and in Unilever internal system
* Willing to be placed within areas of Indonesia and do a lot of travelling
* Possess SIM A driving license
* Background education min D3 Mechanical Engineering/ Refrigeration
* Preferably with a min 1 year experience in the same field
* Age between 24 - 30 years old
* Strong integrity, self-motivated and disciplined
* Strong analytical skill and problem solving
* Good communication skill and leadership
Deadline 30 April 2008, CV to be sent in words (under 1 MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the job title mentioned in the subject.
Please be advised that it is Unilever standard policy that we only contact successful candidates at CV screening stage. If you are not contacted within 10 days from the deadline, it is an implication that you CVs do not match the requirements of the job you applied.