Petro-HR; BUSINESS PLANNING/PSC MANAGEMENT (BPM)
Lowongan kerja September 27, 2007 - Oktober October 09, 2007
Our Client, a Multinational oil & gas company under PSC term with BPMIGAS, is looking for candidates to fulfil the following position;
BUSINESS PLANNING/PSC MANAGEMENT (BPM)
1. Plan, develop and facilitate the implementation of the CP&B and WP&B which include generation of Operation Division plan, OPEX and Operational CAPEX, consolidation of Exploration and Development plan, CAPEX and OPEX, so as to ensure alignment with Strategies and Initiatives, Corporate-Plan and Budget (CP & B) and compliance to PSC requirement.
2. Consolidate and facilitate the development of PSC terms from respective Countries and Regional Planning to ensure alignment to GOP global strategy to maximize producing PSC value through benchmarking of crude evacuation plan, Gas sales agreement and operating agreement.
3. Participate and assist PSC extension and renewal exercise undertaken by Countries and Regional Planning team to ensure alignment with PSC target and aspiration through prudent tracking, timely triggering and provision of basic proposal.
4. Prepare PSC strategy framework as guided by overall framework design criteria in ensuring decisions on relinquishment or PS acquisition meeting GOP long-term plan and target through value generation tracking, timely triggering and providing of basic proposal.
5. Participate in respective Countries and Regional Planning PSC audit execution by Host Authorities and/or partners so as to ensure good governance and prudent operatorships.
1. Degree in Economics or Engineering with Business Planning experiences (min 5 years of experiences in oil & gas industry), Master Degree will be an advantage.
2. Having deep knowledge and understanding on all aspect of Production Sharing Contract.
3. Having deep knowledge and skill on PSC Work Program & Budget.
5. Having good strong relationship with BPMIGAS, DITJEN MIGAS, and related parties
6. Strong analytical and leadership skills.
7. Excellent communicator - both in Indonesian and English; effective at presenting conclusions and proposals
Interested applicants may send their comprehensive CV (English) to recruitment@Petro-HR.com with position name as the email subject, no later than October 9, 2007.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.