PT. McDERMOTT INDONESIA
The biggest offshore Oil & Gas facility developer in Indonesia and one of the largest marine contractors in the world requires few proficient, efficient, and highly motivated Indonesian individuals for the following position :
CAMP BOSS FOR BATAM MARINE
Essentials Job duties:
• Responsible for refusing unsafe work and for carrying out all work in accordance with the established safety standards and work practices, maintaining a safe job, work conditions, identifying & correcting unsafe conditions or health hazards.
• Supervise the preparation of nutritious menu and ensure quality & quantity of meals provided.
• Inspects & assess the conditions of the kitchen equipment and utensil and make recommendations for replacement or additional.
• Conduct weekly hygiene and sanitation inspection.
• Prepare monthly catering reports.
• Monitors catering cost and ensuring that it stays within budget.
• Fully responsibility for all activities, including cash money, meals sheet invoices & hand over cash to Accounting Department.
• Graduate from Hotel School.
• Five years experience in Catering Management
• Possess H.A.C.C.P. Certificate.
• Possess Food Hygiene, Food Preparation and Food Safety procedure Training Certificate, Cooking Culinary Certificate and Management & Accounting System Certificate.
• Fluency in written and spoken English is a must.
• Honest and pro active.
If your vision of a work environment includes the challenges which can lead to personal growth, respect for ideas and colleagues who rank with the best in the industry, then please send your application & resume in English, with copy of qualification certificates and recent photograph (4×6 cm) no later than 10 days to: